Our Wall-Mounted Double Bay Medical Scrub Sink is manufactured from a heavy gauge #4 brushed-finish stainless steel.
Our surgical sinks are completely seamless-welded construction, and can be provided with an ultra-clean electro-polished finish as an option.
The sink cabinet interior is designed with removable front panels for ease of access. This allows easy-access maintenance on items such as control valves, waste connections, etc.
This wall mount medical scrub sink also comes standard with a sloped bottom surface that will minimize splashing and over spill along with a 1-1/2” OD tailpiece with a 3 3/4” OD strainer drain.
The wall-mounted three bay medical scrub sink includes two (2) gooseneck faucets that can be converted to laminar flow by removing the installed faucet screens.
Constant Water Temperature Valve Control Mixing: This valve is accessible through the removable panels, is easily adjustable, and will automatically shut off if the cold water supply fails.
More information about this product available on G2’s SurgiKleen® stainless steel sink products web site at SurgiKleen.com
PART NUMBER: SURGI-KLEEN-2000-WM
DIMENSIONS: 23”D x 60”W x 26”H (Recommended Mounting Height of 40”)
Sink Bowl: 17”D x 56”W x 14”H
- Material: 304 Brushed Stainless Steel
- Double Sink with Plastic Divider
- 2-Gooseneck Faucets with Individual Knee Pedal Operation
- Internal Mounted Thermostatic Mixing Valve
- Stainless Line Connecting Knee Pedal and Gooseneck
- Removable Front Access Panel
- 1-Strainer Drains
- Manually Operated Knee Pedal Valve for Hands Free Washing