G2 Automated Technologies advanced pitch changer provides the ability to take a standard boat of 25 wafers and adjust the pitch with our custom designed wafer comb and retainer head design. The wafers are then unloaded into one-standard pitch quartz or silicon carbide boat. The process is just reversed for unloading back into a standard cassette. This unit can be configured to accommodate a large selection of Plastic, Teflon, Quartz, and Silicon Carbide carriers. With over 20 years of practical experience we offer a complete line of customizable wafer handling solutions.
PART NUMBER: GAT-MPCS-425-P5 (100mm)
Power Requirements: 110-220 V.A.C. 50-60 Hertz
- PLC Control- Enhanced Design With Simplicity
- The machine can be configured to accommodate a large array of plastic, Teflon, Quartz, SiC, Poly-silicon & Metal Boats
- The systems transfer wafers with just a “Push of a button”
- The Liberty Elite systems are designed to limit particle contamination by using rod-less cylinders, along with “Clean-Room Grade” rails & bearings.
- The Liberty Elite systems utilize boat presence sensors to eliminate wafer breakage
- The Liberty Elite systems uses ramped speed controls for gentle pick up and return, thus ensuring the safer handling of your silicon wafers
- Retainer Holders default position is closed to prevent dropping of your product in the event of loss of power, or loss of air pressure.
- The system comes standard with a pause function. This function is provided to stop the lift system at any position for facility preventative maintenance and cleaning.