The Liberty Elite proximity back to back transfer takes 25 wafers and places them in one silicon carbide or quartz boat in a proximity back to back configuration. This hybrid system features a combination of both pneumatic and electrical components. The system is controlled by a PLC and utilizes pneumatic parts like rodless cylinders. The 12/13 series machines use cleanroom grade bearings and stainless steel guides for their lift systems. The system also uses dual boat presence sensors to determine which cassette is on the platform also ensuring the boats are properly seated before a transfer can begin. If both sensors on the platform are not made the system will give an error indication thus showing the operator something is wrong. The system will not allow a transfer to be made unless all conditions are in a ready “GO” state
PART NUMBER: GAT-WFT-PBB-612-S2 (150mm Single Stage)
GAT-WFT-PBB-612-TT-S2 (150mm Rotating Platform)
GAT-WFT-PBB-812-S2 (200mm Single Stage)
GAT-WFT-PBB-812-TT-S2 (200mm Rotating Platform)
Power Requirements: 110-220 V.A.C. 50-60 Hertz
CDA/N2: 75 to 90 psi
- 25-25 or 12/13 Boat Configuration on the Same System
- PLC Control- Enhanced Design With Simplicity
- The machine can be configured to accommodate a large array of plastic, Teflon, Quartz, SiC, Poly-silicon & Metal Boats
- The systems transfer wafers with just a “Push of a button”
- The Liberty Elite systems are designed to limit particle contamination by using rod-less cylinders, along with “Clean-Room Grade” rails & bearings.
- The Liberty Elite systems utilize boat presence sensors to eliminate wafer breakage
- The Liberty Elite systems uses ramped speed controls for gentle pick up and return, thus ensuring the safer handling of your silicon wafers
- Retainer Holders default position is closed to prevent dropping of your product in the event of loss of power, or loss of air pressure.
- The system comes standard with a pause function. This function is provided to stop the lift system at any position for facility preventative maintenance and cleaning.